Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Meat and Potatoes

I've been wearing the new sneaks pretty religiously to work just to break them in but today I'm thinkin' it might be a good time to fall back on my old buddies: Turk and J.D.

Pre-naming, these are the sneaks that got me through (and to, which was by far the hardest part) the Team with a Vision 5k last Fall. Scroll on down the walkers results list to numbers 61 and 62 and BE IMPRESSED with our mighty mighty (slightly less than an hour) finish! Alright, we weren't exactly hoofin' it but I got to take a lovely 2.6 mile stroll around Artesani Park with my boss to benefit blind services in and around Boston... including my very own company.

Ohhhh Turk and J.D. Good guys. Good sneakers. And now I'm thinking I should name new sneakers after some good chicks.

Buffy and Faith are in the running, for sure but I'm also looking for something a little less kickass. Like... Tina Fey and Amy Poehler or Ace and Gary...

Oooh, or Eggs and Bacon.

Or Divide and Conquer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home