Monday, February 27, 2006

Audience Participation

Over the weekend, I used Nelly's green sharpy to label my old sneaks "Turk" and "J.D." which, I feel, just makes it official. But when I got home, I took another look at the new sneaks and decided ... they really don't strike me as the Captain and Tennille.

I mean Turk and J.D. are fun-filled, charismatic charactors.



C&T, on the other hand...
My god, look at that moustache. That's unacceptable. And poofy sleeves? Really? No. Can't do it.

Must rename shoes.

Any suggestions?!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clearly your shoes should be named after superheroes. Perhaps Buffy and Faith? Xena and Gabrielle? Any butt-kicking, leather-wearing, female superheroes with thinly veiled sexual tension will do.

    ~Gail

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh. I like it. Not Xena and Gabrielle though. I always kind of hated Gabrielle.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sara Habein said…

    You could continue with the Scrubs theme and go with Eliot and Carla?

    Or...
    .......
    .........

    I have no good ideas.
    Sorry. I will think about it.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Gilligan and the Skipper. Getting closer. What else ya got?!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Sara Habein said…

    Captain Stubing and...uh... I didn't watch The Love Boat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home