Saturday, March 04, 2006

Like a Record, Baby, Right Round

I fully intended to walk at least 2 miles today... but didn't quite accomplish my goal.

Admittedly, I don't know my town very well. I live on a main road. I know how to get places via main roads. I tend to walk... on main roads. Because the back roads here are complicated and curvy and damnit, if I get lost, I will cry. I hate getting lost.

So I walked around in circles. AH LOT of circles. Eventually, I just got bored so I came home and found out that all that walking came out to be about a mile and a half. D'oh. That's it?! Then I went in the back yard and practiced my karate forms so I didn't feel like too much of a lazy ass. I'll tell you what, forms are a lot harder on unevenly frozen dirt mounds than on basement floors. That was tough.

Tomorrow, I'm walking in the opposite direction. It's about a mile from my house to the park and there's a track at the park so I can easily get in at least 3 miles...

I am, however, going out tonight. Walking may be slightly more difficult tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home