Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Shall Hereby Dub Them Captain and Tennille

The Mom and I went to Target yesterday for hair dye and ice cream--we had a girly afternoon--and took a jaunt through the shoe section to see if they still sold my favorite sneaks. Low and behold.... they did. And for $14.99. So I said, "I have $14.99!" and promptly bought them.

I decided breaking them in was best done by wearing them to work. I walk a good 8 blocks a day from the train station and back, not to mention through stations, on and off of trains and to the back of the parking lot where I usually park. That's some good break-in walkin' if I do say so myself.

But now my feet hurt. Maybe I should have started with a trip to the grocery store or... the mailbox. Possibly the living room.

I am determined, however, to keep them on Allll Day, no matter how smooshy and comfortable my work slippers look. Oh I see you, slippers. But I'm on a mission today. Gotta dirty up these nice white sneakers. Make 'em look respectable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home