Thursday, February 16, 2006

There's a Reason I Don't Carpool

I finished my mission statement on the train tonight, as well as compiling a list of thank you's which will appear later, and I gotta be honest... I got a little misty. Of all the embarassing things I do on the train, this one ranks somewhere below blatant snoring and laughing aloud at my book, but still not something you want to do in front of a bunch of strangers. To that lady staring at me, I just wanted to say, "It's About Cancer! BACK OFF!" but I didn't. I just pointed my pencil at her and started writing furiously. If that won't get someone to move to another seat, I don't know what will.

But I'm sure it has something to do with public urination and I'm just not comfortable with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home