Monday, February 13, 2006

Intensive Training for the Easily Tuckered

I got my 3 day packet in the mail today! Weee! I... haven't read it yet. Apparently, I'm supposed to start "training" soon. I took a look at their "training" chart and I gotta tell ya... the first few weeks consist of the amount of excercise I get when I'm sick. I'm not saying I'm ready for 60 miles right now--hell, I'm not ready for 5 yet--but starting out this slow is like a backslide for me.

I think I'll keep on keepin' on with my regular 10 min/.33 miles in the morning and try to follow their guidelines a couple nights a week. I definately need to work on distance and endurance--that's never been my strong suit... in anything... ever. You know those whitening strips that only take 12 days?

Mmhmm. Distance and endurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home