Monday, July 24, 2006

My Cup Runneth Over

Of course, of course, of course, I appreciate those donators who threw money at me after I begged and pleaded and tormented and harassed and amused and danced for over the past 6 months. But I have to say how much I also appreciate the people who have donated post-fundraising goal. I wasn't sure I'd make it to $2,200, tell ya the truth but you people... you all just make me so... *sniffle*

I just need a second....


Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me exceed my own just barely adequate expectations and putting me so far over the top of my own goal. I promise... that I won't do this walk again next year because seriously, you people need to save some dough for yourselves.


I am, however, thinking of joining the crew. Donations are accepted from crew members but not necessary to participate. Just... so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home