Monday, July 17, 2006

Money Makes the World Go 'Round

See, the thing is, I'm having a bit of a cash flow issue at the moment. And cash, you see, is the key to the kingdom. So no, I haven't sent in the cash from the yard sale or cookout yet, nor from the 3 people from work that gave me money, nor... for no apparent reason, Teona's mom's check even though I wouldn't have to touch my own accounts to do so. I haven't even deposited said cash so I can write checks to the 3DAY with it because... it's entirely possible that I'll be bouncing a sizable check to a credit card company... um, today and I'd rather not involve the charity money in such a scandal. I'd rather pay the overdraft fee than feel the guilt. That's how I roll, yo.

My mom ironed some shirts for me the other day--not because I asked her too so much as she's compulsive about ironing--and all three of them have had little pink spots on them. Weird.

Anyhoo, my own financial situation should be straightened out on Thursday and at that point, I can get this show on the road. In a mail truck. Possibly a plane. And off to the 3DAY where they can cash my checks, tally up my donations, and count me among the winners of the fundraising game. I'll also one-hour those pictures. I've got some training walk stuff, some yard sale stuff, and mostly pictures of JJ trying not to spit red juice onto her white shorts at the cookout.

And there will be stories. Oh yes! There will... be stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home