Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Stealth Scheming

I've been pretty quiet about my involvement in this deal thus far because I don't feel like I'm quite prepared yet. One of the fundraising ideas on the3day.org website is business cards. Just a little somethin' somethin' to say who you are, what you're doing and where to find more info. I lurve this idea and not just because I've always wanted business cards.

It goes along with the 3day's "If you talk about it, they will give" mantra. The idea is that once you start chatting about the walking and whatnot, people will be like, "Hey! I'd like to donate!" and whether they mean it or not--and the last time I did a charity walk, I didn't get half the money promised me--you can whip out those handy business cards and say, "Great! You can use debit or credit to donate online OR contact me here so I can send you a donation form!" Ha HA! Try to sneak out of THAT ONE, fake donaters!

So. Business cards. It's a plan. It's a plan that needs to wait for a logo.

I spent some break time today making little gifs to spruce up the blog but I'm still fighting with the damn template. In case they never make it into the background...



Also... still need to write that mini-mission statement. No... idea where to start with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home