Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Money Makes the World Go 'Round

So I was thinking.... other than the online donation page, I have no idea what to do with... erm... the donations.

WHAT IF SOMEONE GIVES ME CASH?!

So I did some research on the3day.org website and found some wonderfully helpfull info that I will... somehow lose or forget. And that's why we have blogs, children.

MAILED DONATIONS:
--can take up to 4 weeks to post to your account
--each check needs to be stapled to its own donation form (1 check per form)
--if the donor provides an email address, s/he will receive an email confirmation otherwise, I will need to call and request a receipt
--checks should be made out to "Breast Cancer 3-Day" with name and supporter ID# in the "Memo" section of the check

Note to self: Find out what Supporter ID# means

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home