Monday, February 06, 2006

And then today...

I'm still in the process of setting up my "HQ" through the 3day.org site. It's pretty pathetic but I have very little control over it.

I also posted on my Myspace blog, asking those fine people to help me out with a slogan... and then I came up with one on my own (see above). Although some of the comments I got were mighty funny:

BOOBS: WITHOUT THEM YOUR NIPPLES WOULD NEED LADDERS.
Donate because they are prettier than udders?
END CANCER'S WAR ON BOOBS. SADLY, IT'S CLOSER THAN THE ACTUAL BOOBS ARE.
You Don't Know How Good You Have It Until It's Gone
BOOBS ARE PEOPLE TOO! THE BEST PEOPLE!


And as per Niki's suggestion for a Battle of the Bands or Talent Show type event, Jothan suggested "Rack and Roll" which is my favorite so far. Probably horribly inappropriate but then again, high school girls dress like streetwalkers these days anyway so really... what's inappropriate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home