Monday, July 31, 2006

Countdown

Gettin' nervous. Especially about the weather. Man, if it's as humid as it has been...


I'm still not packed, although I had planned to do a bit of that tonight. It's not looking likely, though, since I got home late and I still have some fantabulous chores to do. (Honestly, how much can two cats poop in a single day?) And man, it's hot upstairs. I'm just grateful kittyface hasn't taken offense to Niki's duffel bag and opted to pee on it. ... I should move it out of the laundry room to remove the temptation. That cat is dinner if he pees anywhere but the box this week.

I keep reminding myself that I have all day Thursday to prepare. I'm so glad I took it off from work. Otherwise, I'd be skipping out on karate tonight and I really don't want to. Nor should I. It's the only excercise I've really been getting since all of our home excercise equipment is located in the supernaturally humid attic. I've only been upstairs to sleep for the past few days and even that's unpleasant.

I got a newsletter from the 3DAY today. Seems a little late to be selling me things from your internet store, dontcha think? Seeing as the stuff I ordered last week isn't even here yet?! I keep checking the porch--because last time, the delivery man played Hide the Package Under a Porch Chair and I didn't find it for a week--but no dice. Better come soon, damnit. I wanted to wear the 3DAY logo shirt to the opening ceremonies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home