Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Scheming

A recent keyword analysis showed that some of my traffic is coming from people searching for things that I may have written once or twice. Things like Michael Scoffield and wet t-shirt contest. Things that might not necessarily have anything to do with why people should give me money. And I'm... ok with that.

And on that note, I present a list of keywords in a shameless effort to increase traffic:

Lindsay Lohan
World Cup
How to Fix a Leaky Faucet (I know for a fact that this one works.)
The Apprentice
Immigration
Shakira
Superman Returns
Brangelina
Prom Hairstyles
Myspace
DaVinci Code
Paris Hilton


COME TO ME, WEBCRAWLERS! Read of my blog. Give of your money. Spread the joy of Save a Pair via bulletins and forums and chat rooms! MUAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home