Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lacking in Motivation

There was a time in the history of me when I could get up before 10 on the weekend. I could do several hours of work before my neighborhood even woke up. I could start a training walk while the temperature was still pleasantly cool and the sun still hid behind trees no matter where I was. I'd walk several miles, taking only a few hours and return home full of energy to use in productive ways throughout the rest of the day.

Today... brushing my teeth is the hardest thing I've done this morning and at one point I wasn't sure it was worth the effort.

I'm so tired. And this after 10 hours of sleep. And a 3 hour nap yesterday. After 10 hours of sleep.

I might need to walk straight to Dunkin Donuts (which sadly, is only 0.6ish miles) and turbo charge before I can even think of how may miles I should be walking. How are these other women walking 15 miles twice a weekend and at least 5 twice a week? Maybe the 3 DAY is for people with no hobbies, who work closer than 2 1/2 hours from home, who don't require any sort of sleep, and are clearly cyborgs programed to love the color pink and cry on cue.

I'm starting to hate the color pink.

And my sneakers.

And 10 am on weekend mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home