Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where It Is, What It's At, When It Does, Who It Be

Just an update, for the record:

I'm stalled out at $1430 with $770 left to go. I'm thinking I might send out another email. Maybe harass the myspacers again. Do a little "boobie spamming" so says Kristen.


I finally got some of that Body Glide stuff from PR Running in Westboro where the sales man, a runner himself, praised the product's heavenly virtue even after I'd paid for it. I haven't used it on a training walk but I have used it while wearing a skirt on a hot day and it really did prevent the chafing. I keep hearing that it works well on your feet, too, so I'm gonna have to give that a try.



Also, homeboy gave me the 10% 3-Day discount when I mentioned that I'd heard about the product at a FOCUS meeting. Rock. Them's good folk.

Oh and I'm walking this weekend, by George. I've been busy and sick and broken and... slacking but this weekend, I'm walking. 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen (doctor recommended to prevent inflamation), a few swipes of Body Glide and nothing to do on Sunday but walk til I can't walk no more.

Here ends the update. More to follow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home