Sunday, April 09, 2006

Special Mail Day! La la laaaa!

Oh special mail day. Special Mail Day! Everything's better with special mail!

I got another chunky envelope from the 3DAY and figured it was another pink bracelet with another invite to another FOCUS meeting so no, I didn't open it right away.

But then bill fun time came around again and I was forced to open all of those menacing white envelopes when What Should I Find?!

A Pink 3DAY Lanyard! The special lanyard you only get when you accomplish the goal of raising $500 within your first 60 days of registration! I had honestly thought I missed the cutoff and would have to wear that snazzy black lanyard with my Milestone Badge. But not so, my friends, not so.

For *I* Have SHINY PINK LANYARD on which to hang my milestone badge!

Hooray!
.

Example of lanyard not to scale... or color... or design. It's actually just... a picture of a random blue lanyard I found so that... you'd know what object I was talking about. Now, imagine it pink and pretty... and there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home