Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pink, Pink, You Stink

Ohhhhh Soooo delighted was I when on Saturday I found my shiny new jacket amongst the clearance items in the back of Old Navy. $10 for a bright pink windbreaker that would just be the perfectest for advertising my mission whilst on training walks.



So pretty! So PINK! And so perfect for that in-between pseudo-Springy kind of air.

And I took pink jacket along on my New London walk with Nelly Nell down to the ocean, through some loverly neighborhoods and past some ginormous houses.

And it... took about 20 minutes for me to sweat myself right out of it. Because not only is it water-resistant on the outside... oh it's water-resistant on the inside too. And it has elasticized sleeves. And my god, I thought I was going to DROWN inside my pretty pink jacket!

So I took it off:

And I aired it out:

And I... don't know if I'll ever wear it out walking again.

But it certainly is PINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home